Do you feel like your job search is going nowhere? Or perhaps you have little experience in job hunting and would like some tips on how to get started?
Join our online group to update your job search skills!
In our training you will get:
- up-to-date information about the labour market and effective ways to apply for a job
- help and ideas for identifying your own skills and putting them into words
- good tips for writing CVs and cover letters, for example using AI
- individual guidance from a skillful coach, as well as peer support from the group
- support and training for dealing with different communication situations in job search
- the opportunity to get a job interviewn
If necessary, we can provide you with a computer and internet connection for the duration of the training. During the training, you also have access to our easy-to-use online learning environment Redi, where you can find versatile self-study material for all stages of the job search (available for 6 months).
We meet in Teams 8 times (35 hours in total). Between group days, you will do agreed-upon tasks to advance your job search independently.
Week 20: Mon 13.5. at 9-16; Tue 14.5. at 9-16
Week 21: Wed 22.5. at 9-12; Thu 23.5. at 9-12
Week 22: Mon 27.5. at 9-12; Wed 29.5. at 9-12; Thu 30.5. at 9-12; Fri 31.5. at 9-12
How to apply
You can sign up for coaching yourself, or through your contact person at the TE office or local employment services no later than 5.5.2024 through this link https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/82BBA6250423C64B