Do you feel like your job search is going nowhere? Or perhaps you have little experience in job hunting and would like some tips on how to get started?
Join our job search group to update your job search skills!
In our training you will get
- up-to-date information about the labour market and effective ways to apply for a job
- help and ideas for identifying your own skills and putting them into words
- tips for writing CVs and cover letters, for example using AI
- individual guidance from a skillful coach, as well as peer support from the group
- support and training for dealing with different communication situations in job search
- the opportunity to get a job interview
If needed, we can provide you with a computer and internet connection for the duration of the training. During the training, you also have access to our easy-to-use online learning environment Redi, where you can find versatile self-study material for all stages of job search (available for 6 months).
We meet 6 times within 3 weeks (35 hours in total). Between group days, you will have coaching discussions with your coach and do agreed-upon tasks to advance your job search.
Week 13: Mon 25.3. at 9-16; Tue 26.3. at 9-16
Week 14: Wed 3.4. at 9-16; Thu 4.4. at 9-16
Week 15: Tue 9.4. at 9-12; Wed 10.4. at 9-12
The location will be specified later.
How to apply
If you are a customer of the Northern Ostrobothnia TE office or local government pilot for employment services, you can sign up for coaching yourself, or through your contact person at the TE office or BusinessOulu employment services. Apply no later than 17.3.2024. https://link.webropolsurveys.com/S/1D0151CD42AF9176